[oletrucks] 3800 panel and sm. block??

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3800 panel and sm. block??
From: Norm Donnelly <normd@worldpath.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:14:28 -0400
OK I admit that I've been lurking but is spring and I am about to strat
working on this 1957  3800 panel . I think I want a 350 auto daily
driver out of it  am mechinic enough but need input on specifics mounts
,exaust rear end etc, as far as I can see it is original , 6 cylinder .
I am getting basic rust work done as I am very busy for the next month
or so.
TIA NORM