Re: [oletrucks] Modern version of a NAPCO

To: <BMORRI1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modern version of a NAPCO
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:11:38 -0700
You will see them here in Oregon (Montana, Washington, and Idaho too)
occasionally on an ambulance, delivery trucks (i.e. Federal Express),
telephone, and power company vans, and in some very specialized industrial
rigs (seismic research/oil exploration rigs).  There was a company in
Northern Idaho that was converting Ford E-350's a few years ago. They are
expensive.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco