Re: [oletrucks] 55 1st parts

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 1st parts
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:53:56 -0700
Brad,
Check with:
RB's Obsolete Automotive, Inc.
7711 Lake Ballinger Way
Edmonds, WA 98026
(800) 426-6607
(800) 922-5339 (WA only)
(425) 670-6739

They used to have them under part # ID-137 for TH-350/400 for $19.95.  My
catalog is a little old, but you might give them a shot.  It is a plain
plastic indicator (not a stock item).    They also have a Dakota Digital
indicator for $85.00, part # DD-GSS-1.

Good luck with it.  I hope one of these will work for what you.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

<snip>