[oletrucks] 55-59 Chevy radio WAS on ebay today....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 Chevy radio WAS on ebay today....
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:54:43 EDT
  well, for those of you who don't Ebay yet, you missed a radio out of a '55
Task Force Chevy...it was at $68 with 3 hours left to bid, I haven't been
back to see what it sold for. I know some of you were looking to buy one, and
the seller said it was working when pulled. So, if you don't Ebay, you
ought-tay! LOL. Have a good day,

Jerry Casper
Fairfax, VA
'55 Suburban ( no closer to the road than before...)