RE: [oletrucks] Finding Intake Manifold Leaks

To: "Jeremy Eastman" <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Finding Intake Manifold Leaks
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:43:23 -0700
Nah, do it the easy way. Seriously, hook up a propane torch but leave it
turned off, then start the truck. Blow the propane into everywhere you think
there might be a leak. When you find a leak, the engine will run a little
bit better.

Don't do it too long, and be in a well-ventilated location.

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH