Re: [oletrucks] Pinion angle on a 53 3100 1/2 ton

To: "Ole'Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pinion angle on a 53 3100 1/2 ton
From: tony@cotcomsol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:53:28 -0600 (MDT)
Is it just me, or does this seem to be getting a little out of hand?  I have
enjoyed the information i have recieved on this list, and all of the help it
has given me.  However, when we get on to these kind of strings, it kind of
makes me wonder a little.  Not that i dont enjoy having fun, or a good laugh.
But IMHO it has gotten a little old.