[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#94227091: Motor's TRU

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#94227091: Motor's TRUCK Repair Manual 1936-1946
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Motor's TRUCK Repair Manual  1936-1946
Seller: ehampe@neo.rr.com
Starts: 04/21/99 16:37:29 PDT
Ends:   04/28/99 16:37:29 PDT
Price:  Currently $8.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=94227091

Item Description:
        Motor's Truck Repair Manual, (The book on right side of
picture)Copyright 1947, 952 pages, covers 1936-1946,includes Gas & Deisel
engines such as Continental, Hercules, Cummins Waukesha, and many others. Minor
wear on cover,very slight water stain at bottom of some pages. Pages are all
clean and in very good shape. Very Nice Book for its age. See my other auctions
for the other book and more related items. Winning Bidder to email me their
shipping address at end of auction so I can calculate cost of shipping. THANKS

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com