Re: [oletrucks] Where in the world is

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where in the world is
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:50:48 -0400
Bob, only caution I might add is to check the wheelbases of the 2
vehicles before welding the front clip on.  Combinations of wheelbase,
camber, and steering geometry might make for a bump-steer stiutation.
Make sure you mark some centerlines on the frame and check things for
squareness before welding.  Might want to add a bit of bracing as well,
but sounds like you're a welder, so I guess you know that!  I'm not that
familiar with the 70's pickup frames, but should be "do-able".  Welding
guns and gas wrenches can fix a lot of ills!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100