RE: [oletrucks] Baffled on '53 235ci manifold gasket leakage

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Baffled on '53 235ci manifold gasket leakage
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:41:37 -0500
> See http://chevytrucks.org/tech/manifold.htm for a writeup on this
> procedure. I posted this a couple years ago, although it got credited to
> somebody else - no matter.

Hi Jack - yes, it matters to me, and I have corrected the credit and it
should be up later today (Sunday).

Folks, I also wanted to publicly thank Jack for the Pacer IFS article, also
Joel Baumbaugh for the article on installing a GMC 302 in a Chevy, Mike
Klepp for passing along the article on gas gauges...and so many other of you
who have helped make the Chevytrucks site what it is. And, of course, Ted
Timmons for getting it started.

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/

--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY