Re: [oletrucks] Baffled on '53 235ci manifold gasket leakage

To: "Jeremy Eastman" <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Baffled on '53 235ci manifold gasket leakage
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:49:01 -0400
See http://chevytrucks.org/tech/manifold.htm for a writeup on this
procedure. I posted this a couple years ago, although it got credited to
somebody else - no matter. There are a lot of little things  to check. Using
studs on the end, and the Clifford gaskets, can be a big help for those of
us with only two hands - you are on the right track, but the devil is in the
details.

Jack / Winter Park FL