Re: [oletrucks] questions on interior parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] questions on interior parts
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:12:33 -0700
Kathy,

The insulation on the firewall is called the "firewall insulator pad".  The
pad can be installed with the cab intact but you wiould need to remove
everything( wiring & heater) from under the dash.  I would recommend
calling the great folks at Heavy Chevy in Siloam Springs, Arkansas (800)
297-9694.  I've used them exclusively for the last ten years on several
projects and have recieved excellent service every time.

Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others