[oletrucks] fuel filters

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel filters
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:07:45 -0500
Regarding the recent thread about in-line fuel filters, keeping an
original appearance and such, are the old type "sediment bowl" fuel
filters any good? I have one that is mounted just forward of my carter
carb, and because of this I wasn't planning on adding another, more
modern one elsewhere (my truck, although the chassis and everything
mechanical is completed and restored to original, is still sitting in
pieces in the body shop waiting for the paint and body guys to
finish................I have had it for over a year now and never driven
it! Yes, it's killing me..........)
Thanks
Brad
49 3100