[oletrucks] 1/2 & 3/4 ton suspension differences

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1/2 & 3/4 ton suspension differences
From: "Scott L." <jslsb@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:07:50 +0000
I was looking at a 1955 2nd series 3600 recently and the owner says
everything is original. Could any of you knowledgeable Task Force people
tell me the differences in the suspensions of the 1/2 and 3/4 Tons? Do
they both have leaf springs in front?

Thanks in advance

Scott Livingston

P.S. The info from the list has been very helpful. I just wish I had
some of you guys as neighbors. Maybe we could form Oletrucksville.