Re: [oletrucks] trucks for sale (correction)

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] trucks for sale (correction)
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:08:21 -0700
Slight correction, these trucks will "eventually" be for sale.  The
gentleman who owns them restores and sells these trucks.  I took these
photo's about a month ago.  If you are interested, I can put you in touch
with the owner.  I don't know for sure, but I don't think they will be
"cheap".  I expect the Cameo with the Napco Powr-pak conversion to go for
somewhere in the neighborhood of $50,000.00 if and when he sells it.  The
blue 59 Napco I don't have a clue on price, but I would expect it will be
expensive. Contact me if you are interested.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco