Re: [oletrucks] EUREKA! RE: Loose throttle rod, intake manifold l

To: MRAHL@martinmartin.com, jeastman@appliedtheory.com, bill@merchantsoft.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] EUREKA! RE: Loose throttle rod, intake manifold l
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:30:28 EDT
In a message dated 04/26/99 01:44:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MRAHL@martinmartin.com writes:

<<
 Seems to me I have seen the glass bowl filter on the discharge of fuel
 pumps of some Ole Trucks.  Perhaps that was an option?  >>

The glass bowl filters are in all the factory accessory listings.  AC model
is still available and is very authentic.  It comes with paper element
instead of sintered bronze.  It works well and you can see when a problem is
brewing thru the glass.  I sell them to all my customers whose trucks come
stumbling in.
Bob ADler