[oletrucks] Chevy 235 head

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy 235 head
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:01:16 -0700
I have a good 848 Casting head in perfect shape, I took it to the machine shop
for hot tanking and magna fluxing. There are no cracks in the head, the machine
shop will certify to this in writing. No valves, just bare head. The machine
shop owner told me that it is pretty hard to find a virgin (no crack repairs)
head like this. I would like to get at least $100.00 for this head plus
shipping. I am located in No. California.

Antonio R. Tijerino
Chevy '53 3100