Re: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:48:35 CST
Kevin - Sounds like you need a little humor to go with the gears you already
have. You man not be able to drive 55, but you sure as heck can climb the local
Church Steeple in second gear! Just thought I would help. There is a shop in
Houston that does nothing but rear ends. Would you like to have me send you the
name and phone number? They would most likely rebuild your gears with your
choice of ratios and send them back to you. Send me a message off line if you
want the info. Good luck...Bob Fentress