Re: [oletrucks] Different Ratio Rear End??

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Different Ratio Rear End??
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:40:34 -0700
Right you are about the engine and hauling loads, but I was speaking only to
her concern about the revs.  However, you are also right about the 3.90
versus 4.11 gears.  Didn't help mine much and neither is suited to long term
highway driving.  Drove across country with the 3.90 gears, and had 3.25
gears the next trip back, and much nicer!

Unfortunately I don't know what would be involved in going the OD route
(well sorta but wouldn't be able to tell an OD saginaw from an non-OD, so
maybe you could tell her more as to how to go the OD route).

Rob