RE: [oletrucks] RADIOS/STEREOS

To: "'Andrew Thor'" <AndrewThor@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RADIOS/STEREOS
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:23:06 -0400
Those of you looking for radios might want to check out the classifieds
in Pickups n Panels.  There are routinely a couple of guys in there
selling radios at reasonable prices. I got a clean TF radio in working
order plus the stock speaker bezel for $90.  If you don't know about
Pickups n Panels, it's the bimonthly publication of the National
Chevy/GMC Truck Assn.  Check them out at http://www.ao.net/chevy55-72

Bill Simmeth
57 3200