RE: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Re: Saw your truck!!

To: "'TOM WARNER'" <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Re: Saw your truck!!
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:24:34 -0700
Folks:
I used to be an Environmental Test Engineer salt corrosion is prevalent in
coastal areas where there is high humidty.  The humidity enables the salt
to be concentrated in a vapor form.  The entire Eastern Seaboard is one
giant salt fog test!
The west coast (California) is what the geography folks call a
mediterranian steppe climate meaning it's typically dry coastal.  Iron and
steel last a little longer out here.  I am fortunate that my truck has very
little rust with the exception of the driver's side kick panel (1" diam.
rust patch).

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200