[oletrucks] Engine #

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine #
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 19:47:07 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
 I have a 50 model 5 window and I can`t figure out what motor I have. On the
block, above the starter the casting #  are HBA17457
and on the manifold, the numbers are GM3885527?. The last # is unreadable. What
year and which engine do I have? I can`t seem
to find it in my books.I would like any help
the members could give me.
 Also, somewhere in my travels on the net,I ran into a website where people
that had 11/2
to 21/2 trucks had a list like this one. Am I
nuts, or does anyone know of this site? I can
not get back to it.
Thanks to all
Bill Porter  porboy298@email.com