Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Re: Saw your truck!!

To: tburt@hirose.com, twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks...Re: Saw your truck!!
From: JArnold102@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 01:01:17 EDT
One the best things I like about this group is the fascinating information;
didn't know I was living in a Mediterranean steppe environment -- if I wasn't
spending so much money on my 50 5 window 3100, I might get to see the Med
sometime (and, yes, my chance to join the Navy expired about the time the
Village People were singing about it.)  Jim Arnold, NFTEE 50, Lafayette, CA.