Re: [oletrucks] Update on 16" 8-hole wheel

To: <PJMONES@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Update on 16" 8-hole wheel
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 07:44:38 -0700
Thanks for the info, Pete.  After I got new tires mounted, I realized that I
didn't have quite the clearance that I thought I had, at least when I turn
the wheel hard to either direction.  The drag link rubs one way, and the
tire rubs the other.  So I guess I'll have to find some wheel spacers for
the front.

To look at them, it appears that the clips should fasten okay, and that the
hub caps will work, but I won't know till I install them.  And I bet the
beauty rings would look great!

Thanks again-

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window