[oletrucks] Looking for 15", 6-lug Rims

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for 15", 6-lug Rims
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:13:56 -0700
    A couple of months have gone by since my last request, so I thought I'd
put it out again.  I'm looking for a set of 15" rims with the 6-lug pattern
for my Chevy 1/2 ton pickup -- the wheels with riveted spring clips to hold
hubcaps.  I appreciated the responses I've gotten earlier from guys on the
list.  Some had 16" rims and some had newer wheels, but so far I've not be
able to find a set of four 15"-ers.  I'm looking to replace a set of wheels
that were accidentally lost by my local tire dealer.  They're buying!
Thanks again.    David

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
raphael@teleport.com