Re: [oletrucks] Looking for 15", 6-lug Rims

To: draphael@teleport.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for 15", 6-lug Rims
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:46:41 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/99 10:30:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
draphael@teleport.com writes:

<< A couple of months have gone by since my last request, so I thought I'd
 put it out again.  I'm looking for a set of 15" rims with the 6-lug pattern
 for my Chevy 1/2 ton pickup -- the wheels with riveted spring clips to hold
 hubcaps.  I appreciated the responses I've gotten earlier from guys on the
 list.  Some had 16" rims and some had newer wheels, but so far I've not be
 able to find a set of four 15"-ers.  I'm looking to replace a set of wheels
 that were accidentally lost by my local tire dealer.  They're buying!
 Thanks again.    David >>

If youre willing to try a slightly long distance (Sebastopol / N. CA) tire
shop, try calling Gregs Tire service (707) 829-8408.  He has some good used
rims, some surface rust, but once painted, they look great.

Good luck,

Tom
'49 3100