[oletrucks] Locating Baby Moons

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Locating Baby Moons
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:15:42 -0400
Since the PO replaced the original wheels on my '47 with later model wheels
(wheels having the "nubs" not the "clips"), I can't use original hubcaps on
my truck.  I'm trying to track down a set of original "clip-style" wheels,
but in the meantime, I want to use "baby moon" hubcaps because they at least
look a little like the original ones.  Only problem, I can't find a set of
baby moon hubcaps anywhere.  Anyone know of a good source??  My wheels
measure about 9" across the middle section of the wheel (the part where the
"nubs" are located).  Thanks in advance for your help!
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100