Re: [oletrucks] Chevy / GMC NATS in Pigeon Forge

To: twhite@bcbsal.org
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy / GMC NATS in Pigeon Forge
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:51:07 EDT
Terry,
 Thanks for the good words. It was nice meeting other list members. I'm sorry
I couldn't spend more time talking with you. We had a good time and met alot
of nice people. Some members of the truck club I belong to here in Kansas
City came to the show with me also. One member of the club drove his 53 Chevy
down to the show. All in all the show was a big success for us, I will be
back next year hopefully with my truck. Thanks again!

Kelly