RE: RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 20:39:41 -0700
I am going to have my 49 suburban sand blasted (body only) and was wondering
if anyone has gone through this procedure before? I am thinking of having it
metal sprayed Immediately afterwards,because at that point I won't worry
about rust hardly and can take my time doing body repairs,paint prep,ect.
Any suggestions or hands on experience with this journey I am about to set
off on will really be appreciated .
Eric J. 48 & 49 sub.