RE: [oletrucks] Off-subject-Summertime fun & E-mail security

To: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off-subject-Summertime fun & E-mail security
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:48:15 -0700
It is available at http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck
(if memory serves correctly; I haven't typed that in for quite a while).

Email isn't secure, but you've also got to remember that a lot of mail comes
in and out of any given mail server. To find one visa card number you'd have
to sift through gigs of mail. And there is a lot of very boring mail for
every juicy one that you might find.

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH