[oletrucks] RE: ...Summertime fun

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: ...Summertime fun
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:39:47 -0400
$.02 more, or less.

    If any of you don't feel "safe" in providing info, that's really O.K.
Honest.  The individuals who would "lurk" in the shadows of the world, and
"steal" our personal information are already there, doing their level best.
Trust me when I tell you that they have the hottest technology walking - -
And, they get it way before the good guys do. (They don't have to justify
expenditures to some mindless politician who's worried about sucking up to
his boss!)  It's a lucrative racket, and it's return to them far outweighs
any possible repercussions.

    We're not talking social security or credit card numbers here.  If you
don't want to put an address, that's cool.  Sicko's abound in this world,
and they really are far worse than the money grabbers.  I have kids, and
understand completely.

    I happen to be one of them "ol' bikers", and for me at least, it's a
warm fuzzy just to know that should I "maybe" have a problem in this or that
neck of the woods, I have a number to ring.  Once or twice along the way,
I've been really lucky I did.  What goes around comes around, you know?!!
Those of you who choose to send yours in to Jeff, have mine.  (If you're
worried, just ping Jeff, don't ping the whole world!)

(Allen, the 58' was a swingarm but was called a Duo-Glide, You still have an
"A")

Yours, Kevin
59' Apache 38/NAPCO