Re: [oletrucks] Hood Birds

To: JWSuther1@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood Birds
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 17:31:01 -0400
John,

On the GMC's there were two styles of birds, one for the 55-57 (vertical
bars over the intake next to the nose), 58-59 (horizontal bar over the
intake next to the nose).  At least that is my understanding, someone
please correct me if this is wrong.

Jim V.
58 GMC - Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic

p.s. I am still looking for a filler tube for the hydramatic.