Re: [oletrucks] decision time

To: "George Long" <longgw@nni.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] decision time
From: "Tony Bustamante" <t847319@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 14:43:01 -0500
I haven't tried buying a powerglide recently but you might find that the
th350s are more plentiful and who knows maybe cheaper.  you might also look
for a donor car that has a complete engine and tranny - either wrecked or
being parted out.  You might even run into one with a small block. good
luck.

Tony Bustamante
59 Chevy stepside 383