[oletrucks] decision time

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] decision time
From: George Long <longgw@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 15:13:40 -0400
I need som help and all comments, opinions, and advice will be
highly appreciated. I'm trying to decide how to set up my power-
train. I'm 15, running out of cash, and want the truck finished when
I get my liscense.  I have 2 ideas and 2 engine choices. i have a 235
that needs an overhaul, I want to use an auto tranny, but i can't afford
ak conversion kit. My thoughts were to get 2 power glides an original
and a newer one and combine parts to make a decent working, open
drive line powerglide thats hooks up to a 235. My other choice is a 250
also in need of an overhaul, which i would hook to a th-350, I don't have
any tranny's but i figure prices would b relative. TIA

nate long
54 3600