[oletrucks] TF trucks on TV

To: "Ole' Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF trucks on TV
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 23:32:41 -0700
I don't know if anybody else caught the CBS Sunday night movie, The Simple
Life of Noah ????.  The movie was a little far fetched, but it did have a
very nice 57 Chevy pickup in it.  I couldn't tell a lot of detail, but it
looked to be a 1/2 ton long bed standard cab with the spare tire carrier on
the side of the bed.  It was nice to see a movie (made for TV) in which no
one was killing someone else, sleeping around, or basically being rude,
with language that you would let your kids watch.   It was nice to see a
change in the routine of the normal TV movies.  Take care.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco