Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun Info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun Info
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 02:57:21 -0600 (MDT)
Name: Tim Lloyd
Street Address (optional): call
City: Boulder
State or Province: Colorado
Phone Number:  (303) 554-9269
Nearest Big City (optional): Boulder is big...Denver for those less
geographically inclined.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
1954 Chevy 3100
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin