Re: [oletrucks] Name & Address Database Update #2

To: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Name & Address Database Update #2
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:34:16 -500
> Keep those cards and letters (virtually speaking of course) coming.
>
> We now have 41 members on the list willing to share their addresses and
> phone numbers with the others on the list. We have 3 members from
> Canada, the remaining 38 are from the US. 3 Canadian provinces and 19
> states are represented. Oregon and Texas are tied with 5 members each.

Here's Mine Jeff

Roger Gleason
94 preston allen road
Baltic (Lisbon), Connecticut...06330
860-822-9074 home
860-486-3064 work
51-3100 AD
40 miles S.E.of Hartford

In my BMWMOA members book we use codes for services we offer.

The Codes are as follows:

T-tools
G-garage
C-camping space
B-bedroll space
T-truck
Tr-trailer
CC-coffee& conversation
P-may have parts or know where to get them
A-Area attractions and directions.

I offer all of those above maybe someone else can add a few.

rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker