[oletrucks] Name & Address Database Update #2

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Name & Address Database Update #2
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:57:08 -0500
Keep those cards and letters (virtually speaking of course) coming.

We now have 41 members on the list willing to share their addresses and
phone numbers with the others on the list. We have 3 members from
Canada, the remaining 38 are from the US. 3 Canadian provinces and 19
states are represented. Oregon and Texas are tied with 5 members each.

Best Answer to the Dinner Question:
Patricia Lane
Type of food and time dinner is usually served:  Guest orders take-out
after
the cows are fed.  :-)

Member LEAST Likely to Ever to Be Called Out of Bed for a Truck
Emergency By Another Ole Trucker:
Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith
Northwest Territories, CA
(look on the map if you doubt this award)

This is shaping up to be a great resource folks. If you haven't emailed
me your info yet, please do so. I'm intending on sending out the first
booklet the first week of June.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY