Re: [oletrucks] step plate replacement.

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] step plate replacement.
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:35:12 -0400
Keith, I put a set of Chevy step plates on my running boards soon after I
got my truck.  I believe I got them from Obsolete Chevy in Nashville, GA.
(Let me know if you need website or phone number.)  Be sure to check around
for the best price.  I found vendors charging as much as $15 difference for
a pair of the exact same step plates.  I believe I gave $25 for mine.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100