[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#102968539: 1951 Chevr

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#102968539: 1951 Chevrolet Panel Truck
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:45:34 -0500
I saw this item for sale at eBay and thought that someone on the list might
be interested.  The pictures show a REAL rough truck, but a panel is a panel
& may be worth it.

Title of item: 1951 Chevrolet Panel Truck
Seller: talkingmachine@webtv.net
Starts: 05/11/99, 16:14:46 PDT
Ends: 05/18/99, 16:14:46 PDT
Price: Starts at $50.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=102968539

Item Description:
1951 Chevy panel truck ,all original,6 cylinder,stick,6 volt, 1/2 ton
chassis,GW 4800 lbs. Owned by elderly radio/tv repairman,recently deceased.
Truck starts, runs, drives and stops. Good exhaust system,brakes,
clutch,transmission,fair tires. Shifter is loose but works. Recent oil and
filter change,plugs,wires,dist,cap and battery.Odometer reads 47,000 miles
and,although I was told that the motor had been rebuilt a few years age, I
do notice some white tailpipe smoke. I feel it only fair to pont this out.
Body repair needed where fenders attach. Also, patch panels have been
riveted on the lower body in front of the rear wheels. Floors and frame are
solid.   Note: I do not have a title for this vehicle only the bill of sale
from the lawyer handling the estate for the family. Check with your motor
vehicle bureau.   Restore or drive as is. All e-mail questions answered.
Buyer responsible for pick-up of vehicle after sale. Will be happy to show
vehicle to anyone who happens to be in my area (Rhode Island)