[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#102951838: @@@ GMC P

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#102951838: @@@ GMC Parts Book 1950's--1960's @@@
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:46:57 -0500
I saw this item for sale at eBay and thought that one of the GMC members on
the list might be interested.

Title of item: @@@  GMC Parts Book 1950's--1960's  @@@
Seller: urban@zwebsite.com
Starts: 05/11/99, 15:38:20 PDT
Ends: 05/18/99, 15:38:20 PDT
Price: Currently $5.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=102951838

Item Description:
This is the big parts book for GMC trucks. It covers from the middle 1950's
to the middle 1960's. Covers parts from bumper to bumper. All part numbers
and all descriptions of parts. Covers every nut and bolt and even sheet
metal. It covers all engines Straight 6, V6, and v12 gas engines. Covers 4,
6, 6V and 8V diesel engines. Also covers Toro-Flow diesel engines. Covers
all systems of the truck. This book is big. It is a factory manual and is in
good condition. This is a must have for the restorer. You won't be
disappointed with this one. You name the part its in this book. Buyer pays
shipping costs. All sales final so please ask questions. Payment must be
received within 10 days of auction end or contact with seller. See my other
auctions. THANKS!!!!.

Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com