Re: [oletrucks] Bending Tubing

To: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bending Tubing
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:50:14 -0400
I have a $20 tubing bender that works OK. It's the kind with one handle and
two reversible mandrels that give you total of 4 sizes. However I seldom use
it and prefer to bend tubing around sockets or the like for all but very
sharp bends. Try practicing a few with sockets. With larger radius bends you
can correct location of bends and make adjustments as you go.

Grant 50 3100