Re: [oletrucks] Bending Tubing

To: "Bill Simmeth" <bill@merchantsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bending Tubing
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:15:07 -0700
I have never "crimped" any tubing I've bent using a fairly cheap tubing
bender.  Harbor freight has one like I've been using for under $5.  Here is
there page to it:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/DisplayItem.taf?ItemNumber=3755

Mine wasn't purchased from them, but it was still under $10 and looks just
like this one.

Rob