Re: [oletrucks] Air cleaner (for sale/trade?)

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air cleaner (for sale/trade?)
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:20:58 -0400
. Once you stop laughing, let me
> know
> if you can help.

Hey Paul, in the same vein, I was working on a car a while back and was
needing a tail light assembly.  I stumbled across one at a flea market
and bought it for 20 bucks.  Brought it home, but did not install it.  A
couple weeks went by, when I was at another parts flea market, and
didn't I see another tail light assembly for 25 bucks.  Forgetting that
I had just bought one, I proceeded to buy this one as well!

Just figured I'd let you know that you don't have the market cornered on
stupidity!!  :^)

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100