Re: [oletrucks] column shift removal

To: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] column shift removal
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 02:52:12 -0600 (MDT)
Sounds like a deal to me.  But I'd best open it up to the whole list:
anyone want the column shifter from my 1954's previous Hydramatic?
Complete with little gear indicator.  Best offer gets it.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin