[oletrucks] column shift removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] column shift removal
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:49:41 -0600 (MDT)
My 1954 Chevy 3100 has, sometime in its illustrious past, had a Hydramatic
column shift installed on it.  Not sure if it's original or not, but now
it has a floor shift 3+granny transmission, and the column shift (I think)
detracts from the look.  Has anyone had any experience removing the column
shift in a situation such as this?

Thanks,

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin