Re: [oletrucks] To Paul..Air cleaner (for sale/trade?)

To: monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] To Paul..Air cleaner (for sale/trade?)
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:52:02 EDT
  Paul,

  I lost the original message, but....
  I think  I have what you need, but measure the top of your carb, I think
the 1bbl on my motor is 2 3/8th inches across, yours may be a different carb.
 I bought one at  swapmeet last year because it looked so good, still has the
Delco?? I think, sticker on it.  When I got it home I realized it had a
larger opening than my 1bbl had.
  I'm sure I have others too, so let me know the OD of the carb.

  Mike