Re: [oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:26:19 -500

> Hey Jeff, that "50 midlife crisis" stuff didn't work on my wife when I
> tried it last year.  She saw through me like swiss cheese!  But, hey I'd
> go for that truck anyway.  At least it'd give you another chance to have
> more "pieces all over the shop"!!  :^)  And it definitely would be a
> nifty conversation piece, converted over to a camper.
>
> Wally / Templeton MA (past 50 and counting down now)
> 53 3100 rod-storation

Gee!  I feel so sorry for you guys... When I turned 50 my wife and
kids bought me a 51 3100 for my birthday....I must have found a good
one(wife). Probably got it for me to prevent a mid life crisis. I
say get the wife to buy it for you only somehow you have to figure
out a way to let her think its her idea!

Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker