RE: [oletrucks] Canopy Express on Ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Canopy Express on Ebay
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:09:40 -0500
Thanks to all the encouragement about the canopy express. I've checked
with a transport company on costs to get it from NY to KY. I've emailed
the seller some questions. I'll ponder over the weekend and then see
what happens next week. Has anyone known of a Canopy Express bought or
sold in the last few years and what kind of price it went for?

By the way, I tried the "midlife crisis" excuse on my wife. I told her
that I could be out chasing younger women and instead I'm just thinking
about another truck. Her response? "I'm sure that chasing after younger
women would cost less and take less time than all these old trucks." She
did say it with a smile though.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY