[oletrucks] 235 head

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 head
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:04:37 -0500
 Hello fellow truckers,

 I  picked up the 235 head from the machine shop yesterday.

First time I've really looked closely at it since all of the talk a
while back about  848 heads.  Turns out this one is an 848. Does this
mean that its a good possibility that the 235 that was in my truck.
was not the original ?   Anyway, the head  has been reworked and I am
out $320 so it is still FOR SALE.  New seats, new guides reground
valves, new seals, shims and milling. I even have the ticket scanned
if someone would like to see it.

Also still have the 700r4 adapter, its from Buffalo Enterprises and
still in the box with all parts and instructions.

Terry White
56 3100
Harpersville Al.