[oletrucks] gettin' off the list?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] gettin' off the list?
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:39:52 -0400
It seems like we are getting a lot of people who want to get off the
list lately that are not keeping their into letter which gives them this
information. Jeff of remove remove remove remove fame obviously didn't
keep his or he wouldn't need to send fifty messages to the group asking
to be taken off. Prehaps the intro message could contain a sterner
admonihment not to delete the intro message. Perhaps a full screen note
DON"T DELETE THIS MESSAGE IT TELLS YOU HOW TO GET OFF THE SERVICE IF
YOU  FIND THAT THIS LIST ISN'T FOR YOU!!!!!!
Maybe something a little graphic like a bright red flashing letters with
a little bells and whistle sound bite so these people can get it through
their heads not to delete the message and then whine on list about
getting off.
        I don't know, maybe I'm too sensitive. Maybe a just a little extra line
or something would remind them to keep the intro (not likely) and not
delete it. Maybe we can get the intro changed just a little????
shawn